We’re a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency looking for a Digital PR Manager to join our ever-growing outreach team. If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and join a fast-growing agency with a strong culture and an epic team to learn from, we’re the place to be!
Right now like most of the world, we’re working remotely. We keep in touch daily and work to maintain our stellar culture from all over the country through Zoom bants, online cooking lessons, quizzes, virtual team get-togethers and more. We love to see personal and professional growth from our teams, so we’ll challenge you, but we’ll also make sure work-life balance and happiness is a priority!
As a Digital PR Manager, you’ll work in the Digital PR department and collaborate closely with the Content and SEO teams to deliver brilliant work for a range of ambitious brands.
Exciting aspects of the role will include being part of content research and brainstorm, helping generate stories that engage, spark debate, and make clients newsworthy enough to be featured on relevant publication sites. If you’re brilliant at headlines and angles, you’ll fit right in!
We are looking for a hands-on Digital PR Manager who will have a strong work ethic, be a great team player and most importantly, be eager to learn how the digital marketing world works.
Our ideal person is someone who’s already at a digital agency or in-house who’s looking to take their next step up into an exciting new role.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do:
• Take lead and develop award winning campaigns with the Digital PR and Content teams
• Work across a wide variety of clients from B2B, Property, Fashion, Retail, Lifestyle etc
• Build relationships with key journalists and sell in headline grabbing campaigns to press
• Writing press releases and sell-in stories to relevant media
• Attend client meetings and present monthly performance decks
• Have total responsibility for everything that has your name on it
• Help support the department in growth and innovation
• Represent the MediaVision brand in public speaking and guest posting
• Support business pitches with the Head of Digital PR and the Growth Team
• Work on addressing key weaknesses and areas of improvement within the department
• Bring fresh ideas and new methods to the department
• Support knowledge sharing and a culture of learning
• Take responsibility on the department’s hours planning and performance
• Ensure that outreach techniques and end results are the industry best
Key skills & experiences:
• Proven commercial Digital PR management experience
• Experience in creating engaging and entertaining outreach campaigns using data and content
• Have a proven portfolio of campaigns that have been featured in high domain authority sites
• Have experience in leading a Digital PR campaign, from ideation to execution
• Must know the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate
• Familiar with software and tools such as Buzstream, Cision, Copyscape, SEM Rush and Majestic.
• Excellent communicator, both in written and speech
• Be a positive contribution to the department and the agency
• Experienced in WordPress
• Can multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is advantageous
If you want to develop your career and have what it takes to have fun while maintaining tight deadlines and high standards, we want to hear from you today!