MediaVision is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency powered by independent thinkers, creatives, over-achievers and tech geeks. We work collaboratively in London to produce remarkable work for our clients using Digital PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic.
Right now, like most of the world, we’re working remotely. We keep in touch daily and work to maintain our stellar culture from all over the country through Zoom bants, online cooking lessons, quizzes, virtual team get-togethers and more. We love to see personal and professional growth from our teams, so we’ll challenge you, but we’ll also make sure work-life balance and happiness is a priority!
JOIN US! Named Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK by the UK Search Awards, our talented and rapidly expanding team is looking to recruit a Mid Level SEO Strategist.
WHAT GIVES YOU THE EDGE
- 3-4 years previous SEO experience in a client facing role
- In depth understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and SiteCore
- Experience with property, fashion and ecommerce brands
- Functional HTML/CSS knowledge
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Deep understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Office products.
- Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Onsite SEO Strategy creation & delivery
- Monitor project over runs and escalates as needed
- Weekly Client Calls and Monthly Meetings
- Onsite SEO activities such as:
- Keyword research and strategy
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Drive organic traffic and revenue for clients
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Research and analyse competitors
- Google Analytics setup/tracking and analysis
- Monthly reporting
- Performance benchmarking
- Assist with link building strategies
- Work with content and PR teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Rapid Career progression
- Monthly staff socials (When back to normal)*
ARE YOU ALL THE THINGS ON THIS CHECKLIST?
- Able to think analytically, laterally and out of whatever the box is
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Passionate about all things digital
- Constantly seeking to learn, like a Jedi
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Able to communicate and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent at verbal and written English
- Focused & confident
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach
What we need from you: A candid, easy to read, stand out cover letter that explains why you’re the best candidate for this position, along with your CV.
A sense of humour and the ability to do the fun work and the not so fun work with equally high standards is essential. If you choose great music for the office playlist – even better.
If so, what are you waiting for?!