As Digital PR Manager at MediaVision you will collaborate closely with our Content and SEO teams to deliver brilliant work for a range of ambitious brands.
As the digital PR expert in a client "patch", you'll work with a variety of clients spanning B2B, property, fashion, retail and lifestyle. Generating stories that engage, spark debate, and make clients newsworthy enough to be featured on national, local and niche publication sites. If you live and breathe current affairs, and you’re brilliant at headlines and angles, you'll fit right in!
We are looking for someone who's hands-on with a strong work ethic, a collaborative team player with a natural curiosity. You'll be passionate about the ever evolving digital marketing space, keeping up to date with industry trends, practices and developments, and using data, and search and insight tools to support and steer campaigns to achieve the best results.
• Take lead and develop award winning campaigns with the Digital PR and Content teams
• Build relationships with key journalists and sell in headline grabbing campaigns to press
• Write press releases and sell-in stories to relevant media
• Attend client meetings and present monthly performance deck
• Attend and contribute to regular brainstorms along with Content and SEO teams
• Support business pitches with the Head of Digital PR and the Growth Team
• Represent the MediaVision brand in public speaking and guest posting
• Bring an innovative approach, ready to bring fresh ideas and new methods to the team, support on addressing key weaknesses and areas of improvement within the team
• Take responsibility on the department’s hours planning and performance
• Ensure that outreach techniques and end results are the industry best
• Support knowledge sharing and a culture of learning within the team
• Have total responsibility for everything that has your name on it!
• Proven commercial experience in a Digital PR Manager role - you could be thriving in a digital agency environment already, or in-house with a well known brand but now looking to work with multiple clients
• Experience in creating engaging and entertaining outreach campaigns using data and content
• Be able to show a portfolio of campaigns that have been featured in high domain authority sites
• Have experience in leading a digital PR campaign, from ideation to execution
• A strong understanding of the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate
• Familiar with software and tools such as Buzstream, Cision, Copyscape, SEM Rush and Majestic.
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
• Experienced in WordPress
• The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• A degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is advantageous
What we can offer you:
What happens next?
We have a collaborative, innovation led culture and care about creating a diverse and inclusive team. So we welcome people from all backgrounds with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Why join us
At MediaVision our mission is to help our clients, our people and the communities around us grow every day. Our values of empowerment, transparency and community were developed by our team and enable us to do our best work. As a company, not only do we care about our people, but we also care about the wider community and donate 1% of our fees to charity.
Our approach to remote vs office based working is 'flexible first'. We will continue to support remote working, with many of our employees continuing to do so most of the time, whilst maximising our offices in Kingston upon Thames and London to come together for meetings and projects, to collaborate, communicate and celebrate.