As Content Executive, you will:
- Write onsite content for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients
- Help develop content strategy and planning
- Create detailed briefs around content and design
- Manage monthly content calendars, internally and client-facing
- Work closely with SEO, Digital PR and Paid teams in integrated campaigns
- Work with our in-house designer and copy freelancers
- Manage content on a variety of CMS
- Work closely with the Digital PR team to create stand-out content that can easily be featured in the press `
- Research industry trends and keep up to date with the latest content techniques
- Recommend content assets, design, video and layout to help shape on-brand stories for client websites
- Join in creative brainstorming – conceptualise brilliant creative ideas that are on-brand and measurable
- Work on creative concepts, ideas and strategies for pitches
You will learn:
- How to present ideas to clients
- To take ownership of content performance and produce monthly reports measuring success
- How to identify content opportunities and gaps to help clients grow
- How to deal with client-facing comms, presentations and task management
- To identify data sources and ways we can use the data to create strong stories and hooks
- Keyword research and copy optimisation
- How to support clients via insights, expert advice and valuable recommendations
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work on national and international high-profile brands.
- A supportive and friendly team.
- Learn SEO best practice.
- Use our unique technology stack.
- Shared company bonus and personal development budget for training.
- Remote work with opportunity to use Kingston office as coworking space.
This role would suit a graduate with strong writing skills or someone looking to expand their copy writing experience and branch into PR and/or SEO.